December 18, 2013

3 life lessons

I admit, I watch too much TV! 
I watch the world best series as if it was my religion, I never miss a new episode on purpose. That serie is How I Met Your Mother. That is why the first two life lessons might seem familiar to those who are watching HIMYM

1. Nothing good happens after 2 a.m. 
I have come up with the mistake of doing and deciding things after 2 a.m. so many times that soon I would have realized this life lesson by my own. I hope I will stick to this more in the future. No decisions or radical things done after 2 a.m. 
2. The most important people in your life are the ones you can picture sitting on a porch with. 
I don't think this need any further explanation.


 photo Pictures3_zps27d71238.jpg


3. Sometimes watching TV and being alone is the best cure
This I have learned through the hard way by doing too many things. Because when you feel tired, everything feels annoying. That is when you should be alone, sleep and watch sitcoms.
 photo Pictures4_zps84121a52.jpg
In the spirit of sitcoms this blog post is illustrated by pictures from my favorites! (and I know I'm a bad person for not having the sources)

No comments:

Post a Comment