January 17, 2014

Work like a minion

The most common words I use at the time are the s-word, the f-word and all the other swear words of all the languages I know. Why? Because of four deadlines before Thursday! All of which are the part of my final grades. However as I finally saw the Despicable Me movies, I think I have found my mindset of work. Minion. With hard work and little bit of laughter like Minion I will get through this spring!

And because at this point (point where my Extended Essay and Theory Of Knowledge -essay are almost complete) I do not want to take any risks of putting all my faith in file hosting services, I need my old and reliable USB memory stick system. So I bought the most cutest USB at Lincoln Road from a shop called Koto.

Also I think this/he is a good reminder of the work ethics I want to achieve. So here is my Stuart, my muse.


 photo IMG_6149_zps1b4e472e.jpg  I think his face captured the expression I have most of the time when doing school stuff
 photo IMG_6151_zps0101bbb1.jpgThis is how my Stuart serves me


No comments:

Post a Comment