August 3, 2012

Climbing the walls gets me nowhere

(Sorry about the break in here. The last hotel's internet really sucked! And I hated my mom's laptop. And after I came home I have been sick)

Home sweet home! So very sweet even tho I kind of already miss US. If I only could transfer my whole life to that continent somehow. Well, not so sure if I really wanna do that. There are also things I can't stand in US, like the wastefulness and all those fast food restaurants! Oh my, yuck. And the dirtiness of the NYC. That there like zero grocery store in D.C. And everybode used their own car to go everywhere!
Friendly people (especially in the countryside) and variety of things I will definitely miss alot. And my Tiara, ofc.

It wasn't really at all melancholic to leave D.C. or/and New York. Both are kind of empty, because only people I cared about in there were my family who was of course coming home too. But Ohio was hard to leave. I even miss the corn fields. And driving through them with Tiara and girls (she drives way too fast for me!) It was just like I had imagined the living on the countryside. Sad that I left before the country-concert, would have love to see that!

It funny that I seemed to enjoy more of the countryside tho I always think myself more as a city person. Maybe it is not the place itself, it is the people, which make place pleasant or unpleasant. (or maybe it is the name ;) )

I will tell you more about Washington D.C and New York City later on.

(Sori tauosta täällä. Viimesessä hotellissa netti kusi pahasti. Ja vihasin äidin konetta. Ja takas tultuani oon ollu vaan kipeenä)


Home sweet home! Ja rakas onkin, vaikka ikävöinkin jo vähän Amerikkaa. Jos vaan voisin jotenkin siirtää koko elämäni sille maanosalle. No, en kyl oo varma haluunko sitäkään. Amerikassa on kans asioita joita en voi sietää! Esimerkiksi tuhlaavaisuus ja kaikki ne pikaruokapaikat, yök! Ja New Yorkin likaisuus. Washingtonissa ei myöskään tuntunut olevan yhtä ainotta ruokakauppaa. Ja kaikki käytti omaa autoa kaikkialle!
Ystävällisiä ihmisiä (erityisesti maalla) ja tavaroitten ja muitten valinnanvaran suuruutta tuun ehdottomasti ikävöimään. Ja Tiaraani tietenkin. 

Ei ollu oikeestaan ollenkaa haikeeta jättää Washingtonia ja/tai New Yorkia. Ne oli molemmat tavallaan tyhjiä, koska ainoot ihmiset joista siel välitin oli mun perhe ja ne tietty oli kans tulossa kotiin. Mut Ohio olivaikee jättää. Mulla on ikävä jopa niitä maissipeltoja. Ja niitten välistä ajamista Tiaran ja tyttöjen kanssa (Tiara ajaa iha liian kovaa mun makuun!) Siel oli just sellasta ku olin kuvitellu et maalla asuminen olis. Harmi ku lähettiin ennen country-konserttii, olis ollu siistii nähä se!


Hassua et must tuntuu et nautin enemmän siellä maalla olosta, vaiks oonki aina aatellu et oon enemmä kaupunki-ihminen. Ehkä se ei ookkaa se paikka itsessään vaan ne ihmiset siellä, jotka tekee paikasta mukavan (pleasant) tai epämukavan. (Tai vaan paikan nimi ;) )


Kerron myöhemmin Washingtonista ja New Yorkista ja mitä siel nähtiin!


No comments:

Post a Comment