July 23, 2012

Simply D.C.

I love this city. It's so big and yet somehow so calm. I could picture myself living some place like this.

And I officially hate my camera and every picture I take with it. And I have also too many pics to choose from, so this posting is kind of picture vomit and at the same time there is not even one quarter of the things I have seen in here. Maybe I just can't look at them yet to desice.


The Capitol


Smithsonian National Museum of American History
 
Georgetown, my favorite part of the city


Arlington cemetery



A. Lincoln memorial

AIDS campaign stuff

Chinatown

6 comments:

  1. voisin nii kuvitella et asuisin tuolla sun kanssa!!! DC on i ha na . ja säki <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nii onki! <3 JA sä oot ihanampi! Tosin meijä matkan aikan on SATANU! Nyt kyl on vähä lämpimämpää mut tietty huome lähetää :D

      Delete
  2. OMG toi georgetown <3 love it love it love it muutetaaaaaks? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Äläpä! Se on iha sika kaunis! Muutetaan vaa kaikki sinne! :D Pikkusen vissii tyyristä hommaa vaa :D

      Delete
  3. Aattelin ihan samaa kun emppu! : D Toi Georgetown näyttää tosi hienolt! btw, oks siel paljon turistei?

    T.Kalle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joo on siel kaikkial jonkun verra. Siin ostoskadul tuol Georgetownis oli lähinnä ihmisii, en tiiä kui moni niist oli turistei kylläkää. Mut siel mis talot oli nii oltii tyylii ainoot kadul :D

      Delete