July 26, 2012

Last glance at D.C. and first at NYC

Well everybody must know (or have heard) that New York City is wonderful!
Big and busy, could stay here forever and keep myself entertained.
But I miss home a lot tho. They say that home is where your heart is. My heart is not only somewhere else, it is with somebody else too and that's why I'm not home on the other side of the world.

Kaikki varmaan tietääkin (tai on kuullu) että New York on mahtava!
Iso ja kiireinen, voisin olla täällä ikuisuuden ja pitää itteni viihdytettynä.
Mut koti-ikävä alkaa kalvaa jo. Sanotaan et "home is where your heart is" (eli koti on siellä missä sydänkin). Mun sydän ei ainoastaan oo jossain muualla se on myös jonkun toisen kanssa ja siks en oo kotona toisella puolella maailmaa.


 And sorry about the lack of photos. The internet at our hotel sucks and I can't upload them :-(
Ja sori ettei oo enempää kuvia. Netti ei toimi tääl hotellilla, enkä pysty lataamaan niitä :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment